1 cup ATG Ancient Amber Wheat Flour
1/4 cup ATG barley flour OR 1/4 cup ATG rye flour
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds chopped
2 tbsp flax seeds (or flax meal)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup molasses
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350, line cookie sheets with parchment paper or grease trays.
- Mix flour's, seeds, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl cream butter and molasses, add egg and beat well.
- Add flour mixture and fold in cranberries and chocolate.
- Scoop dough onto prepped trays.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or til golden.