1 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup maple syrup or honey
1 1/2 cups ATG Amber Wheat Flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 cups ATG Flaked Cereals
1 cup raisins or chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 350F
In a large bowl combine butters, syrup/honey and eggs blend until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
Spoon dough by heaping tablespoons onto a baking sheet, using a fork to press down.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on the edges. Bake longer for a hard cookie.
Remove from baking tray and cool.
Makes approximately 24 cookies
1 cup ATG Ancient Amber Wheat Flour
1/4 cup ATG barley flour OR 1/4 cup ATG rye flour
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds chopped
2 tbsp flax seeds (or flax meal)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup molasses
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350, line cookie sheets with parchment paper or grease trays.
- Mix flour's, seeds, baking powder and salt.
- In separate bowl cream butter and molasses, add egg and beat well.
- Add flour mixture and fold in cranberries and chocolate.
- Scoop dough onto prepped trays.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or til golden.